Welcome to Class 3M
Our class teacher is Mr Myers, but we also work with Mrs. Blyth, Mrs. Ajmal and Mrs Rizwan.
Lessons this term ……..
Our Topics this term will be ‘Green fingers’. We will find out how plants grow and create mini-gardens.
In Art we will do observational drawings of plants. We will study the Iron Age in History.
Later on in the term, our topic will be called ‘Let’s Play!’ In this topic we will design and create puppets for a show.
We will also find out about light and shadow.
In Maths I will develop my mental calculations strategies linked to all four number calculations and will continue to build up a speedy recall of tables and addition facts. I will also investigate the following topics, money, measures, statistics, calculation - methods shape and angle. I will continue to learn how to tell the time.
Things to remember:
- Your child will need their PE kit every Monday.
- Your child’s library book will be changed every Monday.
- Please read with your child as much as possible and note this in their reading record.
- Practice spellings which will be given out every Monday and tested every week.
- Homework will be given on Friday and should be returned on Monday